Re: ncendef error message

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 newsmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I wrote a small fortran program to read some data and create a netCDF
> file. Everything seems to be fine until i call ncendf(ncid,errcode). It
> then comes up with an error message saying:
>
> ncendef: xdr_NC_array: loop

We get this sort of low-level error from xdr routines when there
is a problem writing to the output file: usually when the disk is full or
the disk quota is exceeded (the most common message for us is
"ncendef: xdr_NC_fill", but that will depend on what's being written when
the error occurs, I think).

----
            Peter Neelin (neelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
            Positron Imaging Laboratories,