NetCDF to GEMPAK conversion program for RUC files

To whom it may concern:

This is Jonathan Case, a graduate student at University of Oklahoma at
Norman.  I am working on a case study of an intense cold front for 10-11
Nov. 1995 in the Southern Plains.  I have obtained various data files,
mostly in GEMPAK format, since I am familiar with GEMPAK.  However, I
obtained a set of 60-km Hybrid-B RUC data files from FSL, which are in
NetCDF format.  I need to know if a conversion program exists to convert
these data into GEMPAK format.  Does anyone know of this type of
program?  If so, how do I obtain it and use it?  FYI, I basically know
nothing about data conversion programs, since my primary undergraduate
education is in meteorology and mathematics.

I appreciate any help that anyone can offer!

Sincerely,
Jonathan L. Case, graduate student at Master's level
Centers for Analysis and Prediction of Storms/School of Meteorlogy
University of Oklahoma