961118: NetCDF to GEMPAK conversion program for RUC files

Jonathan,
I have written a version of the GEMPAK program GDMOD that converts
from NetCDF to GEMPAK format using the netCDF library routines which
I included with the UPC version of GEMPAK 5.2.1. One catch is that the NetCDF
file must conform to the NUWG standards for grid files.

I would be happy to see if it will be possible to convert your files
using this program. If you could post one of your files for me,
I will see what it will take to configure the file templates.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport
chiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx