NetCDF read question.

Here's the scoop folks:

I know practically nothing about coding using NetCDF format files.
I have a wind profiler data set in NetCDF, which can be used by McIDAS
for viewing purposes.  I need to be able to read the profiler variables
into a file and then convert it to a format used by our research
mesoscale model here at CAPS.

can somone help me out in how to read the variables from a NetCDF file?

Thanks bunches!

-Jon

              \\\|///
             \\ - - //
             (  @ @  )
 +---------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
 |  Jonathan L. Case                                |
 |  Graduate Research Assistant -University of OK-  |
 |  (Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms)  |
 |  School of Meteorology: (405)-325-6561           |
 |  Office: 1518 in Sarkey's Energy Center          |
 |  Norman, OK -73069-     Home #: (405)-364-7075   |
 |  E-mail: jcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                     |
 |  Home page: http://rossby.ou.edu/~jcase          |
             oooO   (   )
             ) (