WinNT makefiles and binaries available for Netcdf 3.4

Windows NT makefiles (using Visual C++ 5.0 and Digital Fortran 5.0) for
Netcdf version 3.4 are now available via anonymous FTP from

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.4.makvc5.zip

Win32 library binaries (both static and DLL) are available at

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.4.win32bin.zip

PS: For those of you who don't know me, I have recently joined Unidata from
NCAR's Atmospheric Chemistry Division.  Read all about it in the next
Unidata Newsletter, or get instant relief at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/caron/index.html