Request for a gridded climatological data set in netCDF

This is Lola Olsen from Goddard, Project Manager for NASA's Climate Data
System.  We have someone with a Small Business Initiative grant who is working
on doing a translation from netCDF to CDF.   As you may know, all our data
sets are in CDF.  Would someone in your group be willing to share a gridded
climatological data set, which is already in netCDF, for this effort?

I would be interested in knowing what data sets are held in netCDF.

Thank you very much.

Lola