NetCDF 3.3 for DJGPP

Paul,

>         Has anyone compiled netcdf 3.4. under DJGPP on WIn95?

Yes, I have, but it was sort of a hack. I applied the patch
described in

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/netcdfgroup-list/1182

and ran 'configure' from my GNU Win32 environment. Then I switched to
DJGPP and did the "make". I may have had to fix a couple of things by
hand (like the *.exe in the ncdump/ncgen makefiles), but otherwise it
ran smoothly. I used the libraries in my MSDOS port of GrADS, so it
seems to be working.

Let me know if you would like the binaries. Unfortunately I deleted
the "configured" sources from my disk.

   Arlindo da Silva
   dasilva@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--