NetCDF 3.4 binaries for DJGPP (MSDOS)

Here are my netcdf 3.4 binaries compiled with DJGPP v2:

       ftp://niteroi.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/djgpp/netcdf/

The README file follows.

    Arlindo.

                 NetCDF 3.4 Libraries Compiled with DJGPP v2

                            Arlindo da Silva
                        Data Assimilation Office
                               NASA/GSFC

   This directory contains binary versions of Unidata's NetCDF package
compiled with DJGPP v2 (this is a port of gcc to MS-DOS,
http://www.delorie.com).  The NetCDF v3.4 libraries includes only the C
bindings, no  C++, FORTRAN or Perl interface. The udunits library
is included as well.

AVAILABILITY:
------------

  The pre-compiled NetCDF libraries can be obtained from:

       ftp://niteroi.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/djgpp/netcdf/

  Sources are available from http://www.unidata.ucar.edu.

DIRECTORY STRUCTURE:
-------------------

     bin/          ncdump, ncgen
     lib/          libraries
     include/      header files

PATCHES FOR COMPILING NetCDF 3.4 under DJGPP

This is sort of a hack, but here is how I compiled NetCDF 3.4 with
DJGPP v2. First, I applied the patch described in

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/netcdfgroup-list/1182

and ran 'configure' from my GNU Win32 environment. Then I switched to
DJGPP and did the "make". I may have had to fix a couple of things by
hand (like the *.exe in the ncdump/ncgen makefiles), but otherwise it
ran smoothly. I used the libraries in my MSDOS port of GrADS, so it
seems to be working.

QUESTIONS:
---------

Notice that I DO NOT provide support for this software, but if
you have questions you may try to contact me at:

     Arlindo da Silva
     Data Assimilation Office
     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
     dasilva@xxxxxxxxxxxx