need help: AIX and IDL (netCDF)

Dear netCDF users.

We got a big problem changing our OS Version to AIX 4.3.2.0 last year by
using netCDF routines with idl.

The example code gives always a coredump but not reproducable. 'test.nc'
could be each netCDF file.
If you remove the first three statements all is good (no coredump). This
behaviour is very strange and
incredible.

For the update to idl5.2 it was necessary to install the new AIX Version
because of some new speciall features used by idl.
Now we are using idl5.3 and idl5.4 is coming soon.

We know that's IDL5.1 and the old AIX OS works fine and IDL5.1 with AIX
4.3.2.0 has the same problem as IDL5.2 or IDL5.3.

RSI says that they worked on this failure but they don't found till now
a solution.

May be someone of you did have the same problem and knows which patches
I need or will have a good idea.

Thanks in advance

R. Bauer

PRO ncdf_error
   WIDGET_CONTROL,default_font=$
       '-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--12-*-*-*-*-60-*-*'
   DEVICE,decomposed=0
   WINDOW,0,xsize=100,ysize=100,color=256

   FOR ii=0,2000 DO BEGIN

      PRINT,ii