Re: netCDF to GIS?

Jona,

If you have ENVI program, you can read netcdf file directly and I believe
you can output the data to GIS format. (Reading is done by 'hdf_browser'
command in IDL that handles both netcdf and hdf file formats.)

Yin S. Soong

Yin S. Soong, Ph.D., Professor of Oceanography, Millersville Univ. of PA
POBOX 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302
E-mail: yssoong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. 717-871-2432 or 872-3289, FAX: 717-871-4725 or 872-3985
WWW: http://www.millersv.edu/~esci for the Earth Sciences Department