Re: ncdigest V1 #540

who knows if there is a bug in netcdf_file.f90, because of:
    1) netcdf.inc comments  nf_delete's ncid as of type character
    2) netcdf_file.f90 nf90_delete's ncid is defined as of type integer and i
always got an error message as i wrote yesterday...
    3) but defining nf90_delete's ncid as of type character gives no error
message any more! so my nf90_delete now is:
  function nf90_delete(ncid)
    character*(*),intent(in) :: ncid
    integer              :: nf90_delete
    nf90_delete = nf_delete(ncid)