Fortran interface for Version 3.3+ (VMS Alpha)

I have begun to dabble with netCDF as a more universal and cross platform
alternative to our internal file structure.

We have a VMS-Alpha system (we have not yet moved to Fortran-90), and this
is where I want to start playing around with things.  We also use WinNT
(Borland Delphi) and the odd bit of Linux here and there.

I have found the VMS libraries etc for version 2-4-3 but these are now a bit
old.

Can anyone help out with either F77 libraries I could compile here, or
preferably precompiled f90 libraries that I could just slot into place.

Thanks,

Tony Simmers
Learning and Development Centre
MetService