FW: Win32 support

Netcdf from all I've researched is prefect for what I need, but I'm using a
Win32 machine (certain apps I'm using only on win32) and have a lot of Perl
scripts I wish to continue using (large investment). Which is turning out to
be a burden, but I'm stuck.

Please I need a helping hand.

I require perl netcdf interface and by the looks of things udunits library
and perl interface.
Can anyone help or put in touch with anyone (may be able to get my hands on
some money for payment, but need to know approximates).

Please put me in touch with appropriate persons.

Thank you for your time.

David Ahrens
Drought Research Officer
Climate Impacts and Natural Resource Systems
Resource Sciences and Knowledge
Department of Natural Resources
Natural Sciences Precinct
QCCA Building
Gate 4, 80 Meiers Road                  Ph:   +61 7 3896 9842
INDOOROOPILLY   QLD    4068             Fax:  +61 7 3896 9843
e-mail: david.ahrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www: http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au/longpdk/index.html

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.