Re: net-cdf to grib

>    Hello
>    I've got some Net-cdf files (NCEP reanalysis) that
> I need to convert to GRIB format.
>    Does anyone know how I can do this?
>    Thank you in advance for your attention

Please take a look at lats4d:

     http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/grads/lats4d/

This requires the freeware GrADS to be installed in your system.
Since the NCEP files are usually GrADS ready, all you need to do is:

     lats4d -i mygribfile.ctl -o myncfile

and the NetCDF file "myncfile.nc" will be generated. Lats4d can also
convert netcdf/hdf files into GRIB. Lats4d has also a bunch of options
for selecting specific variables, levels and geographic region, so you
can subset your files as well.

    Good Luck,

        Arlindo.

--