Can't install netcdf-3.4

    Hi all

    I haven't still succeeded with netcdf-3.4. I run through the
configure process but get these warnings in config.log:

(Bundled)cc: warning 480: The -O option is only available with the C/ANSI C
product; ignored

This is due to the default HP compiler not being standard and only built
to work with the kernel. I have also installd gcc-2.9.5.2 that is
supposed to be an ANSI C compiler. How can I force configure to use gcc
avoiding cc?  Buying the HP ANSI C compiler is not a solution as it
costs too much for us. I am working with HP-UX.10.20.

    Another question, I have f77 imported from another HP machine
through NFS in /opt/fortran but configure says no fortran compilers are
found.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

    Paco

    --
Francisco Pastor (Sysadmin)
Meteorology Department