Finite Element models in netCDF

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a project with others at NOAA to bring finite element
nowcast/forecast coastal circulation models into a spill trajectory
model.  Our desire would be to do custom spatial and temporal sectioning
as can be done with DODS-LAS-FERRET for regular and curvilinear gridded
models.  We're thinking we'll need to develop a standard format in
netCDF for finite element models, so we're checking to see if others
have already done this or thought about it.

Thanks in advance,
CJ

CJ Beegle-Krause, Ph.D.
Physical Oceanographer
NOAA/ORR Hazardous Materials Response
begin:vcard
n:Beegle-Krause, Ph.D.;CJ
tel;fax:(206) 526-6329
tel;work:(206) 526-6961
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/software/gnome/gnome.html
org:NOAA/ORR/HAZMAT
adr:;;7600 Sand Point Way NE;Seattle;WA;98115;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:cj.beegle-krause@xxxxxxxx
title:Physical Oceanographer
x-mozilla-cpt:;1