Re: File converters

Fortner Software used to make a free NetCDF to HDF(4) converter for Windows.
It is listed under the netCDF "What's New" page

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#Netcdf%20to%20HDF%
20converter

However the link to Fortner Software now takes you to Research Systems Inc,
who took over Fortner a few years ago. AFAIK RSI do not distribute this
converter any more (but you could ask them).

I have a copy of the converter. As far as I can see, nothing in the
licensing terms prevent me from sending you a copy...

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield@xxxxxxxxxxx  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research