netcdf help !

Sir,
I recently installed the netcdf version 3.5 and I used
it with fortran 77 interface.I actually run a atm.
model on a IBM AIX machine(fortran source) with a xlf
compiler option -qqutodbl=dbl4(used for promoting real
objects to double). As the fortran source in turn
calls some of the netcdf routines I have been
experiencing problems for use of option -qautodbl as
the netcdf package is of single precision I suppose.So
I kindly request you to please tell me where could I
find a double precision version of netcdf package or
else what option should I use to compile netcdf for
use in double precion version with xlc and xlf as
compilers.

Looking for a job?  Visit Yahoo! India Careers
      Visit http://in.careers.yahoo.com