Re: netcdf help !

We use -qrealsize=8 with -L /usr/local/lib32/r4i4 -lnetcdf
Then the call "istat = nf_get_vara_double(ncid,.." reads
8-byte reals.

--Ben

Ben Foster                      High Altitude Observatory (HAO)
foster@xxxxxxxxx                phone: 303-497-1595  fax: 303-497-1589
Nat. Center for Atmos. Res.     P.O. Box 3000 Boulder CO 80307 USA