NetCDF/Perl: arrays as global attr

NetCDF Group,

I'm using the NetCDF/Perl interface, with a lot of success, but recently, I
have a need to include an array of type SHORT in a global attribute.  Since
there is virtually no documentation for this API, I'd love to know what the
syntax is for this type of operation, since I know it's possible using C.

thanks,
-Steve Diggs
Steve Diggs                                     Voice: (858)534-1108
Scripps Institution of Oceanography             FAX  : (858)534-7383
WOCE Hydrographic Program Office/STS            EMAIL: sdiggs@xxxxxxxx
9500 Gilman Drive                               WWW  : whpo.ucsd.edu
La Jolla, CA 92093-0214