> From
Dr.T.V.Ramana Murty
Scientist
National Institute of Oceanography
176, Lawsons Bay Colony
Visakhapatnam - 530 017, A.P
India

Dear Sirs,

            I would like to have help from you people. I have some software (in
fortran) packages. There are four MCA students working under me for their
academic dissertation work. They want run those software packages(in fortran)
in MATLAB environment. Time is very short. They would like to know, relevant
software (and compilers) which they can run in MATLAB. Please send me relevant
software and more details. Please do the needful.
Thanking you
T.V.Ramana Murty