Re: ncdigest V1 #673

Dear ncdigest users,

Wish you and your family happy new year .

T.V.Ramana Murty & Family (srilata, siva kumar)

Date: Thu,  2 Jan 2003 17:03:35 -0800 (PST)
From: Charlie Zender <zender@xxxxxxx>
Subject: NCO 2.7.0
Sender: owner-netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

NCO 2.7.0 is available from http://nco.sf.net

New features include multiple hyperslabbing ("multi-slabbing")
with ncks (thanks to Henry Butowsky), and support for GNU/POSIX long
options (thanks to Rorik Peterson).  Multislabbing efficiently
extracts non-uniformly spaced hyperslabs. Simply specify multiple
hyperslabs for each dimension at one time, e.g.,

ncks -d species,0,1 -d species,5 -d lon,0,4 -d lon,2,9,2 in.nc out.nc

The returned hyperslab is the union of individual specifications.
See the User's Guide for more details.

Enjoy,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, zender at uci dot edu, (949) 824-2987, Department of
Earth System Science, University of California, Irvine CA 92697-3100