Multiple open and close in NETCDF

Dear NETCDF users,

recently I used an optimized algorithm to estimate uncertainty of a numerical
model. This algorithm will make 100,000 runs using similar data. Therefore
Netcdf open and close will need the same times because these data are netcdf
format. When my program makes 100 wrap_open and wrap_close, program stops and
shows the error: too many NETCDF opens. Could you please tell me how many open
and close can be done for single netcdf file? Can you tell me some ideas to fix
it or give me some information how to solve this problem? Many thanks in
advance.

Cheers,

Youlong
Youlong Xia, Ph.D.
Institute for Geophysics
University of Texas             *      *  *********
4412 Spicewood Springs Rd       *      *      *
Building 600                    *      *      *
Austin, Texas 78759-8500        *      *      *
http://www.ig.utexas.edu/        ******       *
PH:   (512) 471-0462
FAX:  (512) 471-8844