Re: Converting GMT files to the netCDF format

Hi Chad:

GMT does do netCDF but it follows a specific convention. What visualization program are you trying to read it in? Even more importantly, for the GMT netcdf file, can you do the following command (assuming you have the utility and the file is foo.nc):

ncdump -h foo.nc

and send the results. The problem usually resides with the dimensioning of the variables.

-Roy M.