NetCDF error

Dear Sir,

I´m  trying to use a Modular Ocean Model (MOM 4) in a Cray Plataform.

I compiled one module (to generate the grid) with these parameters:

FC = f90
LD = f90
CPPFLAGS = -F
FFLAGS = -O2 -I/appl/local/unidata/include/
LDFLAGS = -Wl"-Dpreset=nan $(LIBS)"
LIBS = -L/appl/local/unidata/lib -lnetcdf -L/appl/local/unidata/lib
-ludunits
LIST = -O negmsgs -rs

The files udunits.inc and netcdf.inc are in the
/appl/local/unidata/include/  directory and netcdf and udunits librarys are
in the /appl/local/unidata/   directory.

I had succes to compile this module, but when I try to use the binary
program to create a new grid, the following error message is displayed:

$FMS_BIN_DIR/grid_generator > grid_output
+ /tmp/mom4_beta2/bin/grid_generator

FATAL: NETCDF ERROR: Numeric conversion not representable

In the MOM 4.0 users email list I didn´t have any help about this problem.

Any help you could give me will be welcome.

Best regards,
Marcio Cataldi
Doctorade Student
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro