ECMWF Reanalysis-15 data available at CDC

Parties who might be interested in ECMWF Reanalysis-15 data in netCDF format,

The NOAA-CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC), has been permitted to
distribute the portion of the ERA-15 data set that we had converted to netCDF
format.  This includes both pressure-level and surface data, all on a 2.5
degree grid.  It is only available through our web-based plotting and
subsetting pages, due to ECMWF's requirement of a positive checkoff on their
terms prior to the data being made available.  Thus, after a subset is
selected, a temporary netCDF file is constructed in a directory that is
periodically purged, and that file is available for anonymous FTP.  The
documenting web page, with links to the plotting/subsetting page, is at:
    http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cdc/data.ecmwf.reanalysis-15.html

There are two FAQ answers ("Why do I get a blank page when I request a subset?"
and "What goes into the plot (from the subset and plot web page) when I
request many levels and many timesteps?") that are relevant to obtaining
data from us in this manner:
    http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/PublicData/faq.html

-Hoop