Re: compile on linux/lf95

All-

Thanks for the help. Defining pgiFORTRAN helped get through the compile. Also adding

use typeSizes

along with

use netcdf

helped alot too! Is this new? The code I am compiling (GENLN3) does not have "use typeSizes" and has compiled on other machines perhaps with only netcdf v3.0 though.

Thanks,
-JIm H.