Re: Problem with netcfd library and borland c++ builder 6

Hi Kalyfas,

> I am working with Borlan c++ Builder 6 and WinXp Pro and I want to use
> a C++ NetCDF lib. I had to try to use unidata lib but I don´t know how
> compile it into borland c++. I try with netcdf-3.5.0.ZIP and
> netcdf-3.5.0.win32bin.Zip and all archives in
> pub/netcdf/contrib/borland/ but I can not use it always give linker
> error.

A couple of years ago, Sanford Ballard (Sandia National Laboratories)
contributed

  ... a Delphi unit that contains everything a Delphi programmer would
  need (I think!) to use netCDF.

See:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/borland/DelphiDeclarations.pas

According to Ballard's documentation, all you should need is that file
and netcdf.dll found in

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.5.0.win32bin.zip

--Russ

russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                      http://my.unidata.ucar.edu