building netcdf with NAG f95 on Macintosh OS X

I was partly successful in building netcdf 3.5.0 on Macintosh OS X 10.2 using the NAG f95 compiler. The nf_xxx routines work fine, but the nf90_xxx routines fail at link, eg:

ld: Undefined symbols:
_nf90_create_

Also, "make test" fails on the fortran interface since OS X is case independent (file.F == file.f), so NAG f95 assumes file.ff for preprocessing.

If anyone has been more successful building of the nf90 part, I'd like to know.

I used the following to get it to build:

FC=f95
FFLAGS="-O -dusty -w"
F90=f95
F90FLAGS="-O -w=unused -mismatch_all"