Re: reading netcdf files with fortran

Susana Mendes wrote:
<snip>.....I am a new user in this fortran environment and I don't know how to use the ncdump information to read my netcdf data files.

This leads to a broader question for the netcdfgroup.

The utility ncgen can generate fortran code to create
a netcdf file from a CDL description.

 ncdump  -h susana.q.1000.7808.nc  | ncgen -f

Is there a similar utility that would read a CDL
description and emit code to read the associated
netcdf file?  So one could do something like

 ncdump  -h susana.q.1000.7808.nc  | nc_reader_gen -f

It would be nice if such a utility could emit f90 code
in addition to f77 and c.