Converting NetCDF files to gempak files

Hi folks,

I am in desperate need for any advice on how to convert
NCEP/NCAR Reanalysis files (****.nc) to gempak file format.

I usually use "dcreanal" decode in GEMPAK5.6 to decode NetCDF files.
Common yearly necCDF files of both pressure level and surface level data such
as geopotential height, air temperature, U-wind, V-wind, etc are fine.

BUT
whenever I try to decode any averaged NetCDF files such as daily averaged data,
monthly average data, etc... I failed to decode.
After this messages, then no actual decoding process goes.

Changing center table to cntgrib1.tbl
Changing vertical coord table to vcrdgrib1.tbl
Changing WMO parameter table to ncarncep1.tbl
Changing center parameter table to ncarncep1.tbl

Please help me how to handle this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Jongnam Choi