question/problem...

hi,

i am trying to run a fortran code that writes the output in netCDF format.

i have a Mac with OSX 10.3

when i run the code i get these errors:

"invalid Argument"
"variable not found"
"not a netCDF id"

depending on which routines i have switched on or off (i get one of the above each time, not all 3 each time)

i believe i have netCDF installed properly. all the scripts ran well during the install and the code compiles when calling the routines that invoke netCDF stuff.

i have my fortran compiler looking at the /netcdf-3.5.1/include and /netcdf-3.5.1/lib directories for the -I and -L flags in the g77 compile command.

i really have no idea where to look next.

the netCDF file are on my computer in the following path

/netcdf-3.5.1

is that the right place?

anyway, i'm totally clueless as to what to do next, and i apologize in advance if this is a dumb question.

thanks,

-jose

--
Hay que vivir al momento feliz.