Re: Win32 Fortran90 binaries (with .mod files)

Hello,

I'm looking for the Win32 binaries of NetCDF including the Fortran90 interface. I found one on Unidata's ftp server (in the pub/contrib/ directory) , but it lacks the necessary .mod files (module header files used by Fortran90). If someone has compiled the library, could they send me a copy of the .mod files and perhaps upload it to Unidata's ftp server? I'm pretty sure the mod files aren't specific to Win9x vs. Win2k, etc, but I could be wrong.

Thank you,

Howard Salis
Dept. Chemical Engineering & Materials Science
University of Minnesota

salisATcems no spam umn edu
(without the spam)