netcdf.dll and VB 6

--=_alternative 0052A841C1257004_

Dear community,

I had to write a code in VB 6 to export chromatographic data into
netcdf/ANDI format. Using the netcdf.dll I got a lot of problems and
errors.
I red all about VB 6 and netcdf in your group and the internet (it is not
really very much) but it did not solve my problems.

I know that there is an OCX but as a redistribution licence it is quit
expensive. I decided that it is cheaper to work it out myself.

After two weekends my application does now all I want without errors and
the cdf files can be read e.g. by CHROMELEON without problem.

For anybody interested in programming netcdf.dll from VB 6 I packed my
experiences on our homepage for free use.

Please see at

https://www.mn-net.com/web/MN-WEB-DCkatalog.nsf/Web/FramesE?Open&showpage=netcdfdll

Sincerely

Carsten Wieczorrek