Re: Important Notification

A most exquisite SNAFU, caused by a silly virus mail I think.

I got a suspension notice too. Perhaps everyone did. I'm not sure if the suspension notice is accurate or not. If accurate, how could I have possibly have received Nancy's message?

Support @ unidata ??   HELLLPPPP !!!!     ;-)

--Dave A.
CDC/NOAA/CIRES

Nancy N Soreide wrote:
I don't know what this all means, except that someone probably spoofed my email address. Will I still receive email for the netcdfgroup? Regards, Nancy Soreide, nancy.n.soreide@xxxxxxxx

<snip>

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We regret to inform you that your account has been suspended due to the
violation of our site policy, more info is attached.

Content Rule(s) 'possible executable(s) within compressed archive' triggered in
'instructions.zip' and the offending content was removed.