Re: reserve header space in advance (Matlab)

On Friday 15 July 2005 09:46 am, Ed Hartnett wrote:
> This is in the C interface, I'm not familiar with the MatLab
> interface, perhaps it exposes nc_create but not nc__create.

The current release of the matlab interface (mexcdf.sourceforge.net)
does not expose nc__create, but it took only about 10 minutes to do it.
I can have a new release out shortly, once I update the docs and do a
bit more testing on it.

--
John Evans: IMCS Rutgers University
71 Dudley Rd, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8521