Mac OS 10.4 with Absoft Pro 9.2: 64-bit code

Thanks, Roy.  This file did the trick for me!

Now that I can build the libraries in 32-bit code, I am moving on to the next problem, building in 64-bit code. No luck so far. When I add -m64 -fPIC to CFLAGS, CXXFLAGS, FFLAGS, and F90FLAGS, I get a warning on the configure command that the Fortran-77 compiler failed to compile. Then make and make test report no Fortran compiler.

Does anyone know the correct flags to use for 64-bit code?

-Mike Mills
LASP, University of Colorado