Re: NetCDF variables with unlimited dimensions

You might find the following helpful:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf-java/formats/RecordsInNetcdf3.html

Kaustav Ghoshal wrote:
Hi All,
I'm dealing with a netcdf File that contains weather information and there are approximately 186 variables and 17 dimensions. The problem I'm facing is that most of these variables have the "unlimited dimension".So they do have an upper limit (in a particular file),but the exact number of variables is still unknown. In such a case how can I come up with a relational structure of the variables?
   I'd highly appreciate any solutions to this problem.

Greetings

Kaustav Ghoshal
Graduate Research Assistant
Texas A&M University