Re: question about packaging for Debian

Warren Turkal <wt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tuesday 03 April 2007 13:01, Warren Turkal wrote:
>> Is there a reason that the HTML docs are not shipped in the tarball like
>> the other documentation?
>
> Okay. I got no answer to this, so how about another.
>
> Can you please change the "make distclean" to get rid of the generated html
> documentation in the subdirectories of man/ just like it gets rid of the
> generated pdfs and whatnot in the man/ directory?
>
> Thanks,
> wt
> --
> Warren Turkal

Howdy Warren!

I have just put in a fix so that make maintainer-clean will clean all
generated files from the man directory. This will be in the snapshot
which is generated tonight. Get the snapshot (tomorrow) from here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/

As discussed in a separate email, make distclean should not remove
these files, since they are distributed with the tarball.

Keep on netcdfing!

Thanks,

Ed
--