Re: [netcdfgroup] g77, g95, netcdf-g95 on mac

Hi Steve,

No, I don't have a /sw/lib/libnetcdff.a. This is what I have at /sw/lib :

ls /sw/lib/libnet*
/sw/lib/libnetcdf.3.dylib       /sw/lib/libnetcdf.dylib
/sw/lib/libnetcdf_c++.4.dylib   /sw/lib/libnetcdf_c++.la
/sw/lib/libnetcdf.4.dylib       /sw/lib/libnetcdf.la
/sw/lib/libnetcdf_c++.a
/sw/lib/libnetcdf.a             /sw/lib/libnetcdf_c++.3.dylib
/sw/lib/libnetcdf_c++.dylib

Thanks for your suggestion,

Felipe