Re: [netcdfgroup] g77, g95, netcdf-g95 on mac

Hi Roy, Ed, Ian and Steve,

Thanks for all support and good ideas. Problem solved !!! :^)

g95      -O5 -o pom.exe pom2k.f areas_masks.o advave.o advq.o advt1.o
advt2.o advct.o advu.o advv.o baropg.o bcond.o bcondorl.o box.o dens.o
depth.o file2ic.o findpsi.o printall.o profq.o proft.o profu.o profv.o
prxy.o prxyz.o prxz.o pryz.o seamount.o slpmax.o smol_adif.o vertvl.o
def_var_netcdf.o handle_netcdf_error.o write_netcdf.o
-L/sw/lib/netcdf-g95/lib  -lnetcdff -lnetcdf

Apparently I need to give the path to -L/sw/lib/netcdf-g95/lib and not
/sw/lib/. It also only works if I use both -lnetcdff and -lnetcdf, as
Roy just mentioned.

Many thanks,

Felipe