Re: [netcdfgroup] Hello ???

>>> Kate Hedstrom <kate@xxxxxxxx> 2/11/08 6:21 PM >>>
You need to be consistent with your fortran compiler and its flags
between compiling netcdf and compiling FVCOM. Did you build the
fortran
part of netcdf? Look through the output of "make check" and configure
to see what it's doing in terms of the fortran. Fortran flags to
watch out for are those involving underscores
(-fno_second_underscore?).

Thank you for your suggestions --

I do not supply any options to gfortran in FVCOM and when compiling
netCDF (the result is also the same with -O2 -g — the only options
given to gfortran in netcdf compile)
 I do build fortran netcdf libraries (including f77) (I also built it
separately and shared with same luck)

What else should I look for?

Mikhail.