Re: [netcdfgroup] Can't find include file NF_INT_IS_C_... notdefined (./ncfortran.h: 26)

>>> On 2008-03-13 at 05:22, in message
>>> <sad8x0n6heq.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Hartnett
>>> <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Something is wrong with your ability to build fortran programs.

Look in the config.log file for the place where it starts to run the
fortran compiler to check the size of the various types.

You'll find that something is preventing the Fortran compiler from
generating working programs; the output in config.log should tell you
what is going wrong.

When you get it fixed, rerun configure and try again. Make sure you do
a "make distclean" first...

Good luck!

Good luck indeed, Matching your Fortran and integer data types on a Cray can be
very tricky, especially for the Fortran 90 interface. I had some painful
experiences with this on a Cray T3E and there should be some messages from me
in the group archives documenting my pain.

Mark Hadfield          "Kei puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tahi tatou"
m.hadfield@xxxxxxxxxx
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA)