Re: [netcdfgroup] No libnetcdff.a installed in /usr/local/lib

Did you run the “make install” command?

From: netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ??
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:06 AM
To: netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [netcdfgroup] No libnetcdff.a installed in /usr/local/lib

Hi,

I try to build netcdf 3.6.2 on a linux (CentOS 5, kernel 2.6.18) using Intel
compilers (icc 10.0, ifort 10.0). Following the link
(http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/sb/CS-027812.htm), there's
no problem in the build process but when I check the files installed in
/usr/local/lib, I find there is no libnetcdff.a there (libnetcdf.a and
libnetcdf_c++.a are there). However, there is a libnetcdff.a under
/var/tmp/netcdf-3.6.2/fortran/.libs. What is wrong with my build process,
thanks.

Leonard,
2008-4-4

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立即体验! <http://messenger.live.cn/>

recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended
copies
of the original message.