Re: [netcdfgroup] nf_put_var_int problems

I think it's in the ifort documentation.  If you open up the help GUI,
then click on "Appendix A: Notes", and click on subheading "3: Features",
then click on "3.5: The annoying ones," check the dialog box "Include ones
that drive you mad," it will pop up a warning dialog. Click on "Sod off",
navigate to the "you blasted pile of junk" tab, and it mentions the
subject there, in a footnote towards the end of the page.

Regards,

--Dave