[netcdfgroup] NCVDEF netcdf Name error

Hi,

 I have been using Absoft Fortran compiler to run simulation models which
use
 netCDF files. I have this strange problem. The model on computer A
 crashes with the error

 NCVDEF::netcdf:Name contains illegal characters

 Also when I remotely login into computer A from computer B which
 also has everything installed and run the model it runs from there.

 Both computers are Mac OSX 10.5.4 having absoft fortran compiler 10.1 and
netCDF installed on them. I compared the libraries on both computers but
that was
 of little help!

 Do you have any sugestions?

Vinit Asher.