Re: [netcdfgroup] batch convert raster to netCDF

Hallo June,

i can recommend using gdal (gdal.org) for creating the single netcdf files from each single arcinfo grid,
and than use CDO for merge them in one single files.
I did that for ~1000 files no problems appeared... (I did not find out how to set the date correctly with gdal - so i used CDO for that) (http://www.mpimet.mpg.de/fileadmin/software/cdo/)

hannes