[netcdfgroup] netcdf/ioapi/CMAQ/SMOKE

Hi All

I am trying to convert netCDF files to netCDF/ioapi. I've searched forums
etc and as of yet am unsuccessful. Any advice on how to convert netcdf to
netcdf/ioapi would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Michael Weston
MSc Student
Climatology Research Group
University of the Witwatersrand

011 717 6531

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in