Re: [netcdfgroup] Errors when running "make check" (corrected for title)

Roy,

Thank you. I do have gfortran installed. Wonder if there is some sort of installation error with gfortran...?

I installed g95, recompiled with environment variables set, and received only some warnings. NetCDF seems to work at this point... Warnings were similar to

Warning (155): Inconsistent types (REAL(8)/REAL(4)) in actual argument lists at (1) and (2)
In file ftest.F:1446

     call ncvgt1(ncid, did, ix, d, iret)
                                1
In file ftest.F:1440

     call ncvgt1(ncid, lid, ix, l, iret)
                                2

Thank you for your help. I'm not sure why my gfortran wouldn't result in a successful "make", or if changing some of the environment variables will fix the warnings... Confusing.

How did you know the previous errors were related to a Fortran compiler issue?

Learning...
Michael
Roy Mendelssohn wrote:

Either disable fortran being compiled or install gfortran (or g95) and I believe your problems will go away.

-Roy