[netcdfgroup] web app

I'm pleased to announce a beta version of a new Web application
(unnamed as yet!) that allows you to upload and store your CF or
COARDS compliant netCDF-3 datasets on our servers. You can also add data
from OPeNDAP servers, or from a netCDF file that is available via
http. Once your datasets are uploaded, you can share your data with
the public (if desired), and authorized users will be able to
visualize or download subsets of your data using our DChart
(http://dapper.pmel.noaa.gov) user interface.

For more info, take a look at the sign-up page:
  http://dapper.pmel.noaa.gov/dchart/admin/newAccount.html

or take a look at the FAQ:
  http://dapper.pmel.noaa.gov/dchart/admin/help/

Examples of datasets that are known to work are the CF and COARDS sample
datasets
available from Unidata (with the exception of RUC.nc) at:
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/files.html

Feel free to contact me if you encounter any problems.

Cheers, Joe Sirott